- ZB-014 - Opens the locked room inside the bunker nearest to the exit. There is an weapon locker, a weapons crate, and loose loot. Also a quest location. This key spawns in Room 220 in Customs.
- Yotota - Opens a pickup truck in lumber yard next to the three huts. Loose loot in the cab.
- Customs Key - This opens the top floor office in the big red building at spawn. There is a safe, three lootable PCs, coats, and a duffle bag. Also a quest location.
- Cabinet Key - This opens the gas station office door. There is a safe, very rarely a pistol under the desk, rubles on the ground, and loose loot on the shelves in the back. This identical to the Key (black handle).
- Key (black handle) - This opens the gas station office door. There is a safe, very rarely a pistol under the desk, rubles on the ground, and loose loot on the shelves in the back. This identical to the Cabinet Key.
- Key (black handle: portable cabin key) - This opens the office trailer in construction near the crashed truck on the second level. Contains a weapons crate. Also a quest location. This key spawns in the locked room on Factory under the coats.
- Unknown Key - This opens the trailer in front of ICE. A quest location. This key spawns on a dead scav, in the bushes behind the Welcome truck.
- Cabin Key - This opens the mobile trailer inside of bus depot. There's loose loot and rarely some 7.62. A disappointing key.
- Factory Key - This should never leave your gamma and opens shortcut. There's a green crate and a filing cabinet within the checkpoint. Very rarely a grenade spawns on the table. This key spawns in the office of 3-Storey in Customs, the glass warehouse in Customs (in the blue locker), or very rarely behind the old gas station (under the tree near the medbag). All spawns marked here in bright blue.
- Checkpoint Key - Opens the building at the UN Checkpoint at the far end of Customs. There are two ammo crates, a grenade crate, and a weapon rack that spawns a weapon more often than others. This key can spawn in the glass warehouse near the dead scav.
- Storage - Opens the medical storage room in gas station next to the office and contains a medical crate and a medical bag. This key spawns under the desk in the gas station office.
- Machinery Key - This opens the fuel truck's cabin inside Customs construction area. Used for a quest. This key spawns in room 205 in 3-Storey (partially blocked doorway) in the jacket.
- Cabin Key (trailer park) - This opens the cabin near offline spawn. There is a coat. It is a quest location. It is given to you at quest start but has been known to spawn in various locations.
Two Story Dorms:
- Dorm Guard Desk - Opens the security room in the lobby of two-story. Two ammo crates, a weapon crate, a weapon rack, and a possible key spawn in a key locker. The key spawns in the dead scav's hand in the first floor 2-Storey bathroom.
- Room 104 - There are two jackets on the wall and a toolbox on the ground. This key spawns in the Dorm Guard Desk room in the key locker.
- Room 105 - There is a safe and loose loot on the ground.
- Room 206 - No or unknown loot at this time. A quest location.
- Room 110 - There is a safe on the floor, a potential rare spawn on the bed, and some loose loot on the ground.
- Room 114 - There is a safe, a PC that you can loot, and a medical crate on the bed. This key spawns in the trunk of the car near the UN Checkpoint. Also a quest location.
Three Story Dorms:
- Room 108 - The Pussy Room: There is a spray painted cat on the wall near the door. Inside is a filing cabinet and a lootable PC.
- Room 108 (Typo: 103) - This key is identical to Room 108 in appearance and name (probably a typo) but opens room 103. It contains shelves with food / water.
- Room 118 - Coats (lootable), loose loot on furniture. Spawns on the desk in the "Chemical Building".
- Room 203 - Contains a duffle. Also a quest location. This key can be found in Room 214 in the red mug.
- Room 204 - Contains an weapon locker with some loose loot on ground, generally high grade ammo.
- Room 214 - The Ammo Room: generally some high-grade ammo, there's a safe on the floor near the wall. Also a quest location. Key 203 can be found in the red mug.
- Room 218 - The Weapon Room: There is a potential weapon spawn on the floor near the upturned bed. If not there, there will be some junk attachments.
- Room 220 - Coats, duffle, loose loot on shelves / desk. Key ZB-014 is very often found on the desk with a picture of its bunker. Key 220 can be found in the hobo train under the coat. Also a quest location.
- Room 303 - The Murder Room: There is a green crate, and a fairly common weapon spawn on the desk. Also a quest location.
- Room 306 - Often empty, possible loose loot on desk / shelves. A useless key and it still makes me angry.
- Room 308 - The Money Room: Money, money, money. Rubles, euros, and/or dollars scattered on furniture. Not as lucrative as it once was.
- Marked Room (314) - The Ritual Room: Scattered money on the floor, loose loot, possible weapon and rare item (docs cases, wallets, etc) spawn.
- Room 315 - Possible pistol spawn on couch, loose loot on furniture.