I went some time ago, and I rather got ~1-3 kills every trip

Wartungsarbeiten

Wir überarbeiten aktuell unsere Systeme, um euch 2020 noch mehr bieten zu können. Bitte habt daher Verständnis, dass im Moment nur unserer Forum und die Kontaktfunktion verfügbar sind.

• Torag is better. I said sharks or better u don't need to OSRS gold get rock tails and that is precisely the same for super pots u don't have to get the lvl to earn extremes or ovls. Off topic: I am not wanting to be rude or anything but the individual who has the post up the article replayed on said the exact same thing like me but u didn't replay on him really need to stop this trigger the ss vs. Whip topic were closed. And u know what's I am talking about...

Okay dokie, I'm having difficulty at TDS. I went some time ago, and I rather got ~1-3 kills every trip. I don't have any chaotic weapons, and I have karils, all 3 emptiness (no deflector, I fail at conquest), whip, torso, verac's skirt, dragon def, korasi's sword. Can anyone recommend a fantastic set up, or a fantastic guide that manages my own stats/gear?

You do not require a uni to get 15 kills+ per trip, even at your level. I can tell you that now. Anything, usually some sort of teleport due to what I was last doing, however occasionally Archers/Warriors. I use these for 10+ kills per excursion at 78 ranged. They are economical and not as bad as folks may make out. Weapon: Rune C'bow and Chaotic Longsword.

Special Weapon: Improved Excalibur. I typically take 4 meals, and a full tortoise of this , 12-15 prayer potions (damn those go fast), a home tab, a set of boosting pots but no defence, and darklight. Oh and the lantern. You'll probably swap around things like CLS to cheap RuneScape gold get a Korasi's Sword or something (excellent 1handed stab weapon). I hope that helps, just remembering what I use.

1. Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2021, 19:00 - 21:00

Trix

2. Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021, 19:00 - 21:00

Trix

3. Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2021, 19:00 - 21:00

Trix