Packers WR Davante Adams joins'Madden 99 Club'

Wartungsarbeiten

Wir überarbeiten aktuell unsere Systeme, um euch 2020 noch mehr bieten zu können. Bitte habt daher Verständnis, dass im Moment nur unserer Forum und die Kontaktfunktion verfügbar sind.

• On the opposite side of the field, Saints running back Alvin Kamara rushed for 155 yards and Madden 21 coins six touchdowns, in the greatest offensive performance of the entire NFL in Week 16. Regrettably, EA Sports seemingly thought this performance was only good enough to raise his rating from a 92 to a 93. To find the whole collection of evaluations, including the changes, head over to the EA Sports database. What do you consider the latest ratings varies in Madden 21? Tell us in the comments section.

GREEN BAY -- ? Davante Adams? Has a fresh accolade to add to his ever-growing list of achievements during what was an historic 2020 year for the Packers' Pro Bowl receiver. On Wednesday, quarterback ? Aaron Rodgers? Surprised Adams with all the news he has been officially welcomed to the"99 Club," a bunch of present players ranked 99 overall in the"Madden NFL" video game franchise.

"I'm going to welcome you to the exclusive"Madden 99 Club," my buddy. It is all about time," said Rodgers, after directing Adams to open a box by his desk. "We joked for awhile on shirt 12 (recipient ) and there's been a common thread about top two, not two, but you are finally becoming the due you deserve, my brother" Adams, who started the season with a 94 rating, has steadily increased since"Madden 21" was updated. As far as secondary skills, he has a 99 in grabbing, launch and short-route running.

Despite missing two games earlier this season with a hamstring injury, the four-time Pro Bowl receiver may break several franchise records during this Sunday's regular-season finale at Chicago. In 13 games, Adams has 109 grabs for 1,328 yards and a league-best 17 touchdown receptions. He needs three catches and one receiving touchdown to match Sterling Sharpe's group record in both categories. Adams' box included a diamond-studded gold necklace with the'99' Found in the center, which Rodgers utilized to earn a subtle comment about Adams' Professional Football Hall of Fame potential.

"I think that necklace is exactly the same color as a coat you might be sporting here in around a decade or so," Rodgers said. "I hope you enjoy that color, as it looks great on you" In addition to Adams, the Packers have four other players now rated 90 or even better in"Madden 21:" left tackle? David Bakhtiari? (96), Rodgers (95), cornerback ? ) Jaire Alexander? (93) and running back ? Aaron Jones? (90). "I grew up enjoying'Madden.' I still love that game," Adams said. "I put in a great deal of work for this, so I am grateful it is repaid and I am glad that buy mut coins madden 21 it is becoming recognized."

1. Mittwoch, 10. März 2021, 19:00 - 21:00

Trix

2. Mittwoch, 17. März 2021, 19:00 - 21:00

Trix

3. Mittwoch, 24. März 2021, 19:00 - 21:00

Trix