I want a way to make money that involves playing the game

Wartungsarbeiten

Wir überarbeiten aktuell unsere Systeme, um euch 2020 noch mehr bieten zu können. Bitte habt daher Verständnis, dass im Moment nur unserer Forum und die Kontaktfunktion verfügbar sind.

• Why can you tell us RS gold all your stats?

Ok, about a week ago I decided to quit RuneScape because I was tired of Jagex just being a complete shizzle company, however, I think the match (and community) is okay. So, I'll be renewing my membership (expires on the 25th) and deciding to return. I am literally flat out bankrupt - sold everything of value on my account when I made a decision to quit - and I wish to create money just like a NORMAL, PLAYER.

I do not mean to grind anything. Basically, I want a way to make money that involves playing the game like a standard player. Does somebody have any idea about what I should do, BESIDES SLAYER. Slayer for me personally I do on my own time, whenever I want. Which isn't often, but, I do it.

Considering ur quite low cb stats, I'd guidance u to kill chickens till lvl10 str, then kill cows until lvl 20 str, atk and def, b4 even attempting dungeoneering. This is because the monsters there WILL heap u.. And unless u can tank them, ud die... At approximately lvl20 melee stats, u shud be able to tank them enough.

Another thing. . If ur choosing combat exp, do not go in a group. . And when u do, be sure tht ur team mates are about ur combat lvl (or lower). . Since the monsters are based on the ordinary lvl of the group. . By way of instance, if I was ur team partner, (lvl 91), the monsters there wud maintain the level 30s-80s. . Meaning u will never hit them. . And tht should they atk u, ud die almost instantly...

If u solo it, then most monsters are going to be buy osrs gold paypal around ur lvl. Now to the major question. .

1. Mittwoch, 10. März 2021, 19:00 - 21:00

Trix

2. Mittwoch, 17. März 2021, 19:00 - 21:00

Trix

3. Mittwoch, 24. März 2021, 19:00 - 21:00

Trix